From Fighting to Fulfillment:
Discover the secrets of how to break through conflict and create phenomenal love!
- Do you want to stop fighting, melt the tension in your relationship, and feel connected again?
- Are you a self-aware person and yet you and your partner still get swept up in hurtful fights that leave both of you feeling alone and disconnected?
- Or maybe one of you gets needy and demanding and the other partner withdraws?
- Or maybe it seems that your partner doesn’t care about your needs and you’re living like roommates instead of soulmates?
Whatever your circumstances, I can help you revive your relationship, or save your marriage.
Hi, I’m Valerie Greene.
I’ve been through the relationship ringer, and I imagine how heartbroken, angry, lonely, unappreciated, or misunderstood you might be feeling right now.
I’d like to invite you to watch a special FREE 2-hour interactive webinar on Wednesday May 25, 2016, that you can attend with or without your partner, where you will discover the secrets to break through conflict and create phenomenal love.
In this 2-hour special FREE webinar, you will learn the strategies you need to:
- Replace Anxiety and angst with warmth, intimacy and laughter
- Stop arguments before they arise, with smooth problem-solving ninja skills
- Skyrocket your sex life, because you’ll both feel understood and connected
- Live like true soul mates–because you’re on the same team again
- Get your partner to respond if they’re pulling away from you
- Or, make it your partner’s idea to give you freedom, if they’ve been nagging or needy
We fell back in love after 8 years!
When we first came to see Valerie, we’d been married for 8 years and everything looked ok on the outside, but inside we felt distant, angry, and didn’t even want to be in the same room with each other. Valerie met us where we were at with non-judgment and wisdom. Her intuitive and straightforward coaching helped us to re-connect our hearts and souls, work through difficult long standing issues, and feel like a team again. It felt like the ice melted; warm and caring feelings began to flow between us when we learned how to communicate and listen to each other’s deeper feelings the way that Valerie guided us to do. We fell back in love after 8 years and now our relationship is better than it’s ever been! We still experience challenges but now we have the tools to be loving towards each other as we work through them and we have confidence that we’ll keep growing closer as time goes on. – Martin and Jessica
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 8pm EST
First 90 min: Insight-Packed Webinar with exercises to catapult your relationship
Last 30 min: Q+A with Valerie: Get your relationship questions answered!
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN THIS 2-HR. FREE WEBINAR:
- We’ll bust two really popular myths that, if you believe these, your relationship is destined to fail
- You’ll learn your “fighting style” which means, what you do that keeps you and your partner caught in a never-ending cycle of fighting or feeling distant
- You’ll learn how to speak about your feelings and needs in a way that draws your partner closer instead of pushing them away
- You’ll learn the rest of the full formula to fix your relationship or save your marriage
- You’ll have an opportunity for Q&A with me, where I’ll answer all your relationship questions so you can feel connected again!
About your host, Relationship Expert and Coach Valerie Greene:
Valerie is a unique relationship mentor who helps couples stop fighting and fall in love again. A highly successful alternative to relationship therapy, Valerie helps couples create a secure emotional CONNECTION; not just problem solving or communication skills. When couples feel like teammates again, win/win solutions are easy to create. From this connected place, Valerie guides couples in creating an inspiring vision/purpose for their relationship, nurturing love and intimacy, and using relationship as a vehicle for personal and spiritual growth. Valerie holds numerous certifications in coaching, NLP, and emotional healing modalities. She has lead workshops and retreats, creates educational videos for couples, and has a 12 week program where she guides either one or both partners to reignite their love and experience intimacy and passion again. You can get her free video training “3 Steps to Stop Fighting and Start Connecting” at https://coachvaleriegreene.com
Is it time to take responsibility for your relationship, and have it go from feeling like a battlefield to feeling like a safe haven?
“Yes I’m ready!”
A Burden Has Been Lifted and We Feel More Connected
In my relationship, I would bring up things at the wrong time, and we were fighting frequently. I wanted to be right – rather than resolve the situation. A lot of times my emotions would take over, and they would run wild. So we’d fight and nothing would happen other than me being angry. With Valerie, we talk about what my needs and wants are, and help me to be empathic with myself and others. The coaching helps me change my way of thinking. I’m learning how to recognize my emotions and shift them, so I can be more centered and connected. Valerie intuitively senses what I need and reaches a real connection to where I’m at. She explains things in a way I understand; and make sure it gets through to me. She tailor-makes the processes specifically for me so they work in my life. She’s able to sense what is/isn’t working and is committed to things working in my situation. She really does care and believe in what she’s doing. And with the accountability, there’s extra motivation to do the practice, to follow through. Now I am able to recognize my emotions, and rather than get triggered right away, I focus on what my needs are and being empathic. Instead of arguing, I’m focused on finding solutions. I’m shifting my way of thinking, so the relationship is better. I feel a burden has been lifted because the anger can take hold of me like a vice. Now I feel more peaceful. I’m able to let things go more easily. I can go from being totally angry and saying “how could I not be upset, cause he did this!” Then I go through Valerie’s process, and I can empathize and say “oh, he was going through x,y,z, and that’s why he behaved that way,” so I’m not taking it personally. We feel more connected. – RS
Now we can enjoy each other again!
Valerie is so gifted and talented in what she does. With Valerie’s help, I have managed to create the most honest, present, courageous, loving and committed relationship I’ve ever had, and the longest relationship in over 11 years! I’m really grateful to learn these tools and have her support to create a relationship that my partner and I really want, that honors both of our needs and desires! – M.M.