The Real Secret to Deepening Your Love, Passion, and Prosperity!
Dear love seeker,
I’m Valerie Greene, and I remember when I got married…we were so excited about what was ahead, and we created a vision for the future. But we didn’t have a plan for how we would turn that vision into reality, so we wound up fighting about the details. We also didn’t inquire deeply enough into what we each needed to feel loved, so we didn’t realize until after we were married that we didn’t KNOW HOW to give the other person what made them feel truly loved, desired, and taken care of.
This is the number one reason relationships fail!
And even though we didn’t stay together, my ex-husband says that we came out the other side as emotionally connected friends due my ability to stay emotionally connected, vulnerable, and empathetic.
I didn’t want to make the same mistake twice, so in my next relationship, we sat down and together created a detailed shared vision, checking in about how it was going and how to keep improving it, and applying what has become my relationship system that has helped so many find and sustain loving relationships!
I have joined together with my friend and colleague Sam Gedal. Sam had similar experiences with his relationship, and we both applied the principles that Sam and I are teaching in this upcoming teleclass to great success and much fulfillment in our relationships.
When I realized what most of my coaching clients were really longing for was to deepen their love relationships, that’s when I shifted my practice to specialize in helping couples transform fighting into intimacy.My clients had breakthroughs in their intimacy and grew closer, and I have helped many people have more fulfilling relationships, so I knew I had to bring these skills to more people.
My clients have told me “We realized If you don’t do the personal growth work, you’ll never access the glue that seals the deal, and holds your relationship together.”
And I too had to pull the plug on my first marriage because how unhappy we had become. We cared, but it was just wasn’t enough to be successful. We didn’t have a big enough shared vision to find common ground through the incompatibilities. I also thought I knew what loving another person meant, but I was wrong about that too.
And as painful as that might be, it opened the door to an exciting 15 year intense inquiry and training into what it actually means to love another person. And the very real importance of creating a deeply inspiring shared vision that guides a relationship towards creating an enriching and on-going prosperous life.
I’m very happy to say that I’ve since remarried and in fact my wife and I just celebrated our three year anniversary. But more important than that is the shared vision we created, based on the values of Expansion, Connection and, Intimacy. My wife and are committed to these values: we use them to guide us in all our relations, to design the life we are creating together, and to create the world we want to be part of.
It feels so good to be part a relationship that is focused on expansion and growth, and I want to share this experience with others that is why I have partnered with Val to share this work with those that want the recipe for lasting love!
Sam & Valerie can help you finally get to the bottom of things. If you’re stuck in your relationship, coaching with them can help you gain insight and break out of limiting patterns. They can help you get a new perspective and take actions to realize your goals. In just one visit we gained insight that is helping us be more understanding and supportive of each other as we move towards our goals.” ~ Kiana & Billy
We talk to people every day who feel stuck in a rut in their relationships.
They say things like:
- My partner doesn’t care about meeting my needs!
- We have a dream of [traveling, serving the community, creating a business/project/family together] but we’re too stuck in the day-to-day issues and stresses to really make it happen.
- When we try to talk about our frustrations, we just wind up getting no-where and give up.
- It feels like our relationship is on autopilot, aimlessly going through the motions.
If Any of This Sounds Familiar…Please Read On.
The point is, we all have our insecurities and challenges. We wouldn’t be human if we didn’t.
What’s Missing is a Vision For Your Relationship, and how you want to be loved, that becomes the blueprint for how you make decisions and navigate conflict.
Relationships without a shared vision are no different then a business with out a vision. When you don’t consciously decide what your relationship stands for and how you make decisions, then you have no choice but to act on default, and constant reaction that ends in creating deep conflict.
With a shared vision, and deep clarity about your partner’s love language, it’s possible to:
- Make choices and behavior that are in line with the deepest core values and desires of both people.
- A shared vision supports clarity, holds your love, and guides you in achieving goals, navigating challenging times and creating a big life.
- You know how to love your partner in the ways that turn them on the most, and you experience sustainable passion, creativity, and prosperity in the ways you give and receive love
- Your love is stronger and more resilient, so that so you never have to worry if your partner truly loves you
- Your vision becomes a lighthouse that illuminates the path to a prosperous relationship
- Vision as a blue print creating mutual fulfillment and less compromise, which means more joy and less frustration
Now my relationship with my wife and family is better than it ever was, and I feel content and connected with them. I look in the mirror and feel good about myself again. And because of the holistic vision, I’m now a more productive business manager, and work more effectively with my clientele. The reality is, I’ve never had so many people tell me that they want to work with me; call and say “We just want you to do this project;” meet with me and say, “Wow what a dynamic, amazing individual; I want to work with him.” And so coaching has had a tremendous financial impact on me, as well as my confidence, ability, and satisfaction with who I am.” -JM
Introducing: Visionary Love, Prosperous Relationship Virtual Class
Tuesday Oct 21 – 7:30-9:30 EST
Location: The Comfort of Your Own Home!
Sam and Valerie will walk you through the steps to create your shared vision and blueprint for the relationship of your dreams, uncover and communicate your deepest desires in love, and experience creativity, passion and prosperity in all areas of your relationship and your lives!
Here’s What We’ll Cover in the Class:
- We’ll walk you through the process of creating your shared vision, so that you leave the call with the clarity for how to take your relationship to next level of love, prosperity, community, passion and service. [Included: we give you handouts and processes to create your vision, so you leave the call with a completed blueprint, ready to inspire action!]
- How to have your vision serve not just your relationship but your community and what’s most meaningful to both of you
- We’ll lead you in discovering how to love your partner in the ways that turn them on the most,so you feel connected, filled-up, and full of passion.
- How to validate what your truly longing for and be courageous enough to ask for it
- How to transform anger, resentment, and jealousy, and communicate your deepest desires, so your partner can fulfill them
- How to become masterful at loving, so you command respect and presence with your partner,
- We’ll give you tools for how to stay present and loving even if you and your partner have conflicting desires for how you want to be loved
- Live group coaching on how to put your vision into action, navigate conflicting desires and create win/win agreements that leave you feeling more loving, connected, and inspired!
The value of this class, with all the tools and experience that we bring, is $250.
Bonus for the first 10 people who register: You’ll receive a 60 minute 1 on 1 phone coaching session with Sam And Valerie, (Valued at $250) to troubleshoot any challenges that come up along the way of creating your vision and compatible love languages, so you can create the relationship of your dreams.
During the phone coaching session with Sam and Valerie, you’ll:
- Create deeper clarity about your relationship vision, as well as flesh out your shared vision with your partner
- Or if you’re single, you’ll get deeper clarity about your next ideal relationship
- Find out the essential building blocks for turning that vision into reality
- Discover the #1 thing stopping you from having that vision
- Identify the most powerful actions that will move you past that obstacle and towards the relationship you desire
The value of the class and coaching session is $500, but we’re offering this package for a fraction of that for only $75 because we want as many people as possible to be able to take advantage of this opportunity to experience a deeply loving and prosperous relationship.
What could be better than that?
If you’re truly ready to take your relationship to the next level of fun, passion, service, deeper love, intimacy, and prosperity, then now is the time to take action.
Who is this call for:
- For people that really want to take their relationship to next higher level of love, prosperity, community, passion and service.
- For people that want their shared vision to be what guides their decision, and who want to be an example for their community and the world
- For people that want to refine their love to become a tool that actualizes desires, even conflicting desires.
- For people that have a very, very strong desire to have their relationship be a source for expansion.
- For people that are ready to be more prosperous in every area of their life.
- Even singles who are committed to creating a vision for their ideal relationship, and putting it into action to attract their ideal partner
If you’re not sure if you’re ready because your commitment to creating the relationship of your dreams is not yet 100%, then this may not be for you and we totally respect and understand that. We remember being in that place of not knowing with every cell of our being if we wanted to jump in 100% – with both feet to commit to our relationship. But if you are ready to make it happen, then we strongly recommend grabbing one of these seats now. We are intentionally keeping the group small so as to give each person individualized, in-depth attention, which means we must limit the amount of people we can let into the program. That’s not a sales tactic here – it really is the case, so make sure to secure your spot if you know you’re ready.
To Your Relationship Success! Sam Gedal and Valerie Greene Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now my wife and I are solving our issues, and communicating better than ever! I changed my whole way of listening non-defensively. Now I’m able to see and her point of view, and not take things personally. I’m emotionally connected with my wife, and instead of fighting or avoiding difficult conversations, we feel like we’re on the same team. We’re now dedicated to both of us getting our needs met, even if the solutions aren’t easy.” -Kevin McDonnell